Funfest 2016 - Sunday, 26th June
Yateley Manor School, 51 Reading Road, Yateley, GU46 7UQ - 11.30 am to 4 pm
Funfest 2016 will be held again at Yateley Manor School ! (Full details below)
A fun packed day for people with disabilities, their families and helpers. For your entertainment we have Dave Hurrell as 'Elvis' and lots more! The emphasis will be on music and fun, for people of all ages and abilities: with bouncy castles, roundabouts, steam trains and the usual sideshows.
- Access for wheelchairs is available both on the field and in the covered venue area.
- This event is jointly organised by the following Lions Clubs: -
Aldershot, Farnborough, Fleet, Hart, Hook & Odiham, Loddon Valley and Yateley & District
Our aim is for as many people with disabilities. their families and helpers to have a great day out -on us!
Please note the following:-
- Hart First Response will be in attendance
- There will be plenty of Lions & Lions Partners available to help in any required capacity.
- Food - a BBQ will be on site, selling beef, vegi-burgers and hot-dogs. Burgers and hot dogs are £1.00. Filled rolls will also be available at 50p each. To give us an idea of numbers please indicate on the registration form if you are interested in purchasing food.
Sunday 26th June 2016 11.30 - 4.00 PM
Yateley Manor School, 51 Reading Road, Yateley, Hampshire, GU46 7UQ
We are proposing to submit articles, together with appropriate photographs, to the local press and the Lions own publication. If your family does not wish to be included in any photographs please indicate this at registration.
Registration forms are available from our website. Please apply as soon as possible so that we can have an early indication of numbers attending and please tell us of special requirements.
Please feel free to copy the entry form and pass it along to others who might like to attend.
Reply to: Lion Sue Jackson, 5 Bowenhurst Gardens, Church Crookham, Hampshire. GU52 6NB. Tel 01252 626341, Email firstname.lastname@example.org